The charge for listing UK events is £30 each.|
Please note that this covers:
The fee for any alteration of text after it has been submitted will be £10 each time so make certain that
the information you provide is accurate and complete. However there is no charge for subsequently indicating that an event has sold out.
- Listing, max. 1000 characters, on the Goan Voice website, up to a year ahead.
- A link to your flyer mounted on the Goan Voice or your website.
- At least 4 inserts in the daily newsletter normally on Fridays, in the period immediately prior to the event.
- An entry in the photo gallery of the Goan Voice site about 6 weeks prior to the event.
- A link to your website, if required.
Please submit event announcement in the Goan Voice house style see:
Keep the use of block capitals to a minimum.
Maximum no. of words is 100. You can have as much text as you like in your flyer.
A small image of your flyer will appear in the Goan Voice Photo Gallery so keep it photogenic.
Your flyer can be linked to the announcement if it is sent in .jpg, doc. or pdf format.
Please submit the text in an email and the flyer, if any, as an attachment, to email@example.com
There is a listing of UK Goan organisations at http://goanvoice.org.uk/organisations.php Inclusion is
free but if your organisation has its own website, reciprocal linking is expected.
Payment has to be made in advance. The options for payment are:
1. By credit card or PayPal. Use the PayPal link at www.goanvoice.org.uk (top right corner)
2. By credit transfer. Bank: Barclays. Account: Goan Voice UK. Sort Code: 20-10-62. Account 80105082. Please also forward the proof of transfer by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. By cheque made payable to Goan Voice UK. Please post to Eddie Fernandes, 1, Onslow Gardens, Muswell Hill, London N10 3JT
Editor, Goan Voice UK
1, Onslow Gardens, Muswell Hill, London N10 3JT